Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Breathe...

So nice to have report cards and interviews over. With any luck, that will be my last set of interviews for about a year and a half. It's a lot of work and a stressful time so it's good to be done. March break is now in order. One more week of classes and then a week of vacation. Wish I was going to a sunny destination, but we're saving our pennies for China so it's all good.

Hope you all liked my video of Yazzy. I know I go into that sqeaky little doggie voice and it drives everyone crazy...My sister has been telling me that since the day we got Yaz. Funny.

The quilt pieces are rolling in now. Can't really venture a guess as to how many we have but it will certainly be enough to make a beautiful quilt. My good friend Leah is coming over Monday to have a look at what I've got. She is the quilt project manager. Thank you in advance Leah!

So there are more rumors flying around that things are going to speed up. We believe from what we have heard on different internet groups that our file is in the matching room now. that means they will soon be matching us with our baby girl, however we won't get any info on her for awhile. We're crossing our fingers for a speed up. We'll have a better idea on this by the end of the month when the next referrals come out.

Finally, my mom presented us with a beautiful gift for Kennedy. Ladybug earrings and a ladybug necklace. Cute, Cute, Cute! I love my mother so much. She is absolutely the best. I hope I can be as good a mother to Kennedy as she has been to me. Love you mom! xoxo

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home