Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Where does the time go??

Hi again everyone! It's been awhile, I realize. I have lots of stuff to add, but haven't got around to it. The latest news on timelines is not good news. The CCAA sent out their latest set of referrals and it only covers 12 days, that is May 13-May25 2005. Just to remind you our LID (log in date) is August 31, 2005. SO...if referrals only come out once a month, and they continue to only process 12 days per month, we may never get there. I mean we will get there but my god when??? I guess it's because when we started this process a year ago, we were told we would probably be in China by April 2006. That means we would have our picture by now and be packing our bags. Instead, I'm realizing that I will probably drive myself insane this summer and I'll be starting the next school year, which I didn't expect to do. I just want to get Kennedy here. That's all.
My birthday was great. Marv spoiled me as usual. I can't wait to see him spoil Kennedy. She'll be lucky to have him for a daddy.
I've got lots more to share so keep checking back. I'm heading into report card time so it's busy. But busy is good. Can't believe we're heading into March.
Have a great week everyone.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 p.m., February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh that sucks!! Hopefully the times will speed up though, and you will travel faster than you think! I will keep you all in my prayers!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home