Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Scrapbooking Fun!

I am now knee deep into my scrapbooking project for Kennedy. So far I have about 12 pages finished and many more wishes to add. Myself, my sister Kim and our friends Trudy and Patti all went to a scrapbooking class a couple of weeks ago. It was great. I got lots of ideas and I'm just kind of doing my own thing now. There's tons of stuff on the internet and in books, so I get lots of ideas there. Many people are choosing to scrapbook their own page (which is awesome!). I love having people's personal touch. The verses, poems, songs and personal messages are just unbelievable! People are giving straight from their hearts...that means so much and it will mean so much to Kennedy when she is old enough to understand. I can't wait to tell her how many people waited for her, not just mommy and daddy. I picture us lying in bed together when she's 10 years old, looking through her scrapbook, and telling her all about each person who loved her before she was here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home