Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Meeting our E-mail Friends...finally

I am so looking forward to this weekend! My e-mail friend, Angela and her husband Bryan are coming to PEI so we can finally meet. It goes something like this: Soon after Marvin and I told our friends and family that we were adopting, my friend Trudy(co-worker) came to me and said her friend Angela and her husband were also adopting. Angela and Bryan are not from PEI, so I knew we wouldn't get to meet them at any of the PEI get togethers, so I told Trudy to give me Angela's e-mail. Now during the course of this past year, I have e-mailed many families and shared many thoughts, but never did I expect that Angela and I would form such a friendship. Since August 05, we have been sharing every little detail of our adoption process through e-mail. We've even ordered shoes together to save on shipping!!!!(See why I like her so much!) Marvin and I are thrilled about finally meeting Bryan and Angela. Trudy and her husband Trevor are also going to come out with us since they are the reason we've all come together in the first place. It's kind of strange because I feel like I know Angela already. I think it will be like meeting an old friend. I can't wait! I will post pictures next week.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home