Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!



Last night we celebrated my mother-in-law, Velma's, birthday. Her actual birthday was on February 2nd, but we decided to get together Saturday night for a potluck supper and cards. I should really have a picture of all the food that we had for the potluck. It really could have fed a small army but we managed to put a good dent into it! For the past few years, every time someone in the family has a birthday, we all get together and celebrate. We either go out to a restaurant or have potluck. Everyone buys the birthday person a small gift and we celebrate with birthday cake after the meal. Lots of fun and always an excuse to get together.
Happy Birthday Mom! I think my party is next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 p.m., May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I haven't looked at your website for such a long time. When I came across this photo of Mom and your comments about Birthday's it brought tears to my eyes. I miss not being there especially when everyone gathers for such occasions.

    Much love
    Marlene

     

Post a Comment

<< Home