Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ladybug things...

Introducing a few of my ladybug things. A ladybug pillow(front-left), ladybug seatcovers for the car(we needed seat covers anyhow!! back-left), a fanny bag to wear while in China (back-right),a soft ladybug book (in front of fanny bag), ladybug rattle (front right), two ladybug candles(middle) and a stained glass ladybug (front-center). I took this picture yesterday so I didn't get to include the ladybug scrapbook that my friend Sandra gave me today! I love ladybugs, can you tell? More ladybug pictures to follow another time...

Well, it's been a very sad week. My co-worker's mom died suddenly, another of my co-workers mother-in-law died after a long illness and a fellow teacher in Summerside passed away all since Monday. My friend (and co-worker), Crystal's three(out of four) children are all in the hospital with a respiratory virus. All this has come to pass in the last week! Feels like a lot happening all at once. I'm praying for all the people most affected by all this sadness. Hope you will say a prayer for them too.