Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Girl's Night




Introducing my favorite gals! Jill, Tracy, Sue, Leah and Jackie. These are the friends in my life that I've had for what seems like forever. We all went to high school together, except Jackie...We picked her up when we all ended up in Charlottetown for University and College. She fits in like a glove with the rest of us "up west" girls!
Friday night, we all got together for some drinks, munchies and a dip in the hot tub.
We had lots of laughs and got caught up on all the latest gossip. Ofcourse, these girls are some of our biggest supporters when it comes to adopting Kennedy. So, they let me go on and on about that for awhile. It's so nice to have friends who are as excited as we are. They've seen me at my worst so they know how much this means to us.
Thank you for all your submissions for the scrapbook and quilt girls! If anyone else out there is planning on sending a piece, I would love to have it any time. My dear friend Leah is going to help me put it all together. Thanks Leah!
Have a great week everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 p.m., February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are great!!! Can't believe that we are on a blog...in our bathing suits!! It was an awesome night. Jackie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home