Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Someone is missing...



This is my family. From left to right, Me, Amy, my dad (Eugene), my mom (Aldona)and Kim. But there is someone missing...my little brother Doug. He's not all that little anymore. He's 25 actually, but he'll always be my little brother. He left in January to go to work in Alberta (he's an electrician). I made him promise he'd come back, but I don't think it's going to happen. He's young and single and he likes it out there. I even gave him one of our suitcases to use thinking he'd have to come back because I need my suitcase to go to China! I think I'm going to have to buy a new suitcase. As long as he's happy, I'm happy, but I do miss him. Hopefully he will be home to visit this summer. I'll see if I can find a picture to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home