Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

A trip to Charlottetown

A few weeks ago, Mom, Kim, Amy(my sisters) and I went to Charlottetown to visit with my Uncle Pete and cousins Donna, Bev, Terri and Katie. Bev and Terri were home from Alberta for a week, so we made a special trip down to see them. Every time we get together it's like a trip down memory lane. We laugh and we cry when we look back over the years. My mom's sister Sylvia was married to Uncle Pete. She passed away several years ago. We spent a lot of time at their house growing up. Every other weekend, we'd be packing up the car and heading to Charlottetown. My Aunt Sylvia would be waiting for us at the front door. Seems like so long ago...



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home