Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, September 01, 2006

No Partying for me :(

So I woke up this morning at 3:30 a.m. with a huge flare up in my neck. It's been bothering me for a couple of weeks off and on, but this morning was the worst pain yet. I called Susie and told her I wouldn't be able to make it to Charlottetown tonight. As we speak, I know she's having a drink for me. How do I know, you ask? I just know :)
Sorry I'm missing the fun time Sue. Thanks for the drug advice. It's definitely helping with the discomfort. I'm gonna continue with the meds and hope it clears up.
I've been working all week in my classroom doing some major cleaning so perhaps that didn't help. I just hope I'm all fixed up for the kiddies on Tuesday!

Off to bed I go. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. I watched tennis until midnight, woke up at 3:30, was up for a couple of hours in agony and my alarm went off at 6:30. Perhaps that's good practice for when Kennedy comes home...
Nighty, night!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home