Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Monday, September 04, 2006

'Twas the night before school started...

'Twas the night the night before school started,
And all through the house,
All my things were piled so high
I couldn't find my spouse.

My lunch bag was hung
by the refrigerator door,
in hopes that my husband
tonight would not snore.

Okay, I have way too much work to do so that's the end of my poem. I will leave the poetry to my dear friend Jennifer...she's much better at it.
Neck/back update: I went to outpatients yesterday. They said it was all in the muscle...recommended a massage and more of the meds I was already taking...today, my neck feels great! I hope it stays this way...

Better get my work done. 18 kiddies at my door at 8:35 tomorrow morning!
Wishing all my fellow teachers a great school year... I wonder how long I'll be working before we go to China...anyone want to take a guess??

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home