Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Quilt Progress!



As requested, here is a picture of the quilt squares sewn together. Can you believe I actually gathered 100 squares? After all, it is a 100 wishes quilt, but I never thought I would get to 100. I'm so impressed with how it's come along. Leah has been here faithfully for 5 consecutive weeks. I serve the pepsi and chips and she works away. I try to help out where I can and I must say, I know much more about making a quilt now (but still couldn't make one on my own :) Next quilt get together...Monday, April 17. I'll report back then!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:52 p.m., April 12, 2006, Blogger J Brant said…

    Looks awesome, Carolyn!!!!!!!
    I will have to get you to make mine...hee heh. Kennedy will love to cuddle up in that with you and Marvin.
    Love ya,
    Jen

     
  • At 7:20 p.m., April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Carolyn that looks awsome!
    Deb Gallant

     
  • At 9:08 p.m., April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh My God!!! That is soooo awesome!! You 'guys' (Leah) did a wonderful job on it.....Kennedy will cherish that for sure!!
    Sue Kelly

     
  • At 1:09 p.m., May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks fantastic. You guys have done a beautiful job. Can't wait to see it when we get home this August.

    Love Marlene and Chuck

     

Post a Comment

<< Home