Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sleeping with my laptop

So I've resorted to sleeping with my laptop. Since Marvin is on night shifts this week, it works out perfectly. I won't be waking him up when I roll over and check the CCAA site in the early hours of the morning. Why not? It's not like I have to get up and go to work or anything. I want to know how many referrals come out as soon as it happens and I expect it to be between now and Friday. For those of you who visit but are not in the adoption process, I'll explain what all this means for us when the referrals come out. For those who are in the adoption process, you'll be hearing from me...
Nighty night.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home