Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Vacation begins...waiting continues...

It's a rainy Sunday, July 2. My summer vacation is officially here! Yippee! It's nice to have a break, stay up late, sleep in, etc. I have no big plans for the summer. Just a lot of sitting on the deck, enjoying the sun, swimming, having friends over and enjoying each and every day.

We've officially been waiting for 10 months now (since our LID). I know people are very curious about what is taking so long as I have heard some very interesting questions and comments lately. I guess that's the risk you take when you tell people approximately when you think you'll be going. Someone said to me the other day "I hope that all works out for you" with a lot of skepticism in their voice. I guess maybe some think it is uncertain if this will all work out. It is absolutely certain that Kennedy will come home...we just don't know the timeline yet. But she will be here soon :)

If you are interested in seeing pictures of babies from the most recent referrals, click here. Just scroll down to June 26 and click on the highlighted names. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 p.m., July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel positive that you will not wait longer than a year for your referral. I really hope that we are going to see referrals speed up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home