Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Update

Well, here's the latest news on our journey to Kennedy. As the pattern is right now, CCAA is sending out referrals at the rate of about 9 days per month. Last week, they completed referrals up to June 14/05. Our Log in date is August 31/05, so if they continue to send out referrals at this rate, we will receive our referral by the end of February/07 and travel 6-8 weeks after that. I am preparing myself for that. I can't see it getting any longer than that, but hey, anything is possible as we have found out. If it speeds up, bonus! But I like to be prepared for worst case scenario. So...9 more months and we should see her little face.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 p.m., May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am hoping too that once they get through June it will speed up for all of us. I cant help but think that if it had stayed at the 6 - 7 month rate we would be going now in June/July. Keep strong:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home