Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Good Weather, Good Times: My Nephew Cole





My sister, Amy, e-mailed me these pictures. Her family spent the afternoon outside enjoying a beautiful Prince Edward Island spring day. Cole, my nephew, found a ladybug and played with him for awhile, but then decided it was time to let him go. Later, he went looking for him again and found him again! Amy told Cole she wanted a picture to send to me because it would make me happy. She also told him that ladybugs make us think of baby Kennedy. Cole will be three in May, so he's processing this all very well for a three year old. I know he's anxious to meet Kennedy. When he watches his "Baby Einstein" video, it shows baby, after baby, after baby. When it gets to the Chinese baby, he says "Ah, that's baby Kennedy"! Too cute. I can't wait for Kennedy to meet her cousin Cole. We love you Cole!
P.S. The bottom picture is Cole with his daddy, Trent, going for a bike ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home