Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I'm so looking forward to this long weekend. No big plans really. Lots of little things to do around the house and ofcourse vists with family. I'm thinking about next year at this time and how nice it will be to have Kennedy here with us. Every occassion that passes by without her makes me think about what it will be like to have her here. Mother's Day is just around the corner. The hardest day of the year for me for quite a few years(harder than Christmas, birthdays, etc). Last year was much, much easier because we had started our adoption process and this year it's all good because I feel like a mom in my heart. Hopefully Kennedy is home and in our arms long before next Easter. It's just so uncertain right now. I just remind myself about how long and uncertain the domestic adoption process is...possibly 7-8 years for those waiting for a baby. Now that is a long wait. We can hold on a few more months. Plus, Marvin still has some renovations to do!! We're in constant renovation mode, I swear!
Happy long weekend everyone. Enjoy your time with friends and family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home