Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This is MY quilt!



Yaz has claimed Kennedy's quilt as his own. I think he's starting to figure out that he's going to have to share the attention around here pretty soon. I know you all are getting tired of seeing pictures of my dog, but Marvin will not pose for the camera! By the way, we started the actual "quilting" this past Monday. It's going to be lots of work, but hey, we've got a little time on our hands.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:56 p.m., April 18, 2006, Blogger J Brant said…

    Looks wonderful...Yazzy and Kennedy will look so sweet cozied up in that big quilt, there is lotsa room to share :)

     
  • At 11:57 p.m., April 18, 2006, Blogger J Brant said…

    Yazzy and Kennedy will look so sweet all cozied up in that big quilt...plenty of room for 2 or 3 or 4....

     
  • At 11:53 p.m., April 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Yazzy
    Your mommy is nice! My mommy won't let me near Ella's material for her quilt ~
    Love, Oliver

     
  • At 10:52 p.m., April 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow what a beautiful collection of squares this is really going to look amazing.

     
  • At 10:59 a.m., May 02, 2006, Blogger Deb said…

    Carolyn your quilt looks amazing! I hope you will have her wrapped up in it like a spring roll very soon. Oh I see my square!! cool
    See you on the 13th I hope.

     
  • At 1:11 p.m., May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carolyn, the quilt looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it when we get home in August.

    Love
    Marlene and Chuck

     
  • At 10:24 p.m., June 04, 2006, Blogger Melissa said…

    Love it. That is similar to my daughter's.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home