Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Beautiful Videos

Early last year while searching the internet for information on international adoption, I came upon the website of a couple from the U.S. who had adopted one little girl from China, and were preparing to adopt their second daughter. Jasmine's video
was so inspiring for me. It shows the most intimate moments of receiving your baby. Take the time to have a look. I watch it over and over and I still cry every time.
Then in July 2005, they brought home little Tahlia. You can watchTahlia's video also!

I have shared e-mails with Jasmine and Tahlia's mom, Sandra, and she gives me full permission to share this with you. You can also follow their blog by clicking here.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:19 p.m., June 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am still crying! Thank you so much for sharing your story and theirs with all of us!

     
  • At 8:56 p.m., June 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love their site, I have been following their journey since they were in China for Tahlia.

     
  • At 11:45 p.m., June 03, 2006, Blogger Deb said…

    Thanks for sharing the video clip, it made me cry too,but I cry at everything these days! Soon Carolyn Soon!

     
  • At 11:51 p.m., June 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for posting the links to our video's. We are very proud of them and are so happy to share them with others!

    Sandra
    Lucky mom to Jazzie and Tahlia

     
  • At 11:52 p.m., June 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for linking our video's on your blog. We are so proud of them and are happy to share them with others!

    Sandra
    Lucky mom to Jazzie and Tahlia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home