Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Bath Time

Today Kennedy had her best bath time yet. Ofcourse, the big bathtub is just too big, the little baby bathtub, still a little big...but the sink is just right. Her favorite part is pouring the water over her hair to rinse out the shampoo!! Go figure. I remember screaming my head off when mom did that to me! Kennedy thinks it's fun. I think she's gonna like the pool this summer...



5 Comments:

  • At 3:05 p.m., February 23, 2007, Blogger Cari said…

    How cute is she???

    Love the wet head!
    Cari

     
  • At 3:38 p.m., February 23, 2007, Blogger Proud Mom of Three Boys said…

    She is BEAUTIFUL, Carolyn! Mom and I have been reading about Kennedy on a daily basis. We are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet little Kennedy!
    Patti & Shirley

     
  • At 3:48 p.m., February 23, 2007, Blogger Norma said…

    What a cutie!! I have never before met a child that loved having water poured over their head - at least not during a bath!

     
  • At 3:53 p.m., February 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too funny! yesterday was the first time I got Ava in the bath without it turning out to be a wet wrestling match too. She had a great time. I used a shallow Rubbermaid tote inside the big tub for Helena and am doing the same again with Ava. It's about the same depth as the sink and just the right size to sit in and splash around. I think Helena was in there well past 2! Nice to hear about everyone's milestones as they happen. Ava's had a few steps on her own, but only by mistake - no full out walking yet, but we have enough furniture she can sure motor around the place!

     
  • At 8:42 p.m., February 23, 2007, Blogger J Brant said…

    oh she is so adorable...can't wait for the pool....she is all about the fun. I loved meeting her tonight.
    xo
    "Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home