Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, March 16, 2007

My wonderful staff hosts a baby shower for us!

On Wednesday, my staff hosted a baby shower for us! Wow! I've been to many, many of these and was overjoyed to finally sit in that rocking chair with my baby in my arms! Kennedy received so many beautiful gifts. Thank you to everyone at Greenfield! We love you all. You are the BEST!!! xoxo


Admiring the beautiful afghan our secretary, Judy, made for us.





Playing with the tissue paper...




Our dear friend, Crystal, handing us our gifts!




Miss Tina holding Trudy's baby girl, Megan.




Angie, Sherri and Bryn...looking forward to March Break, I think!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:25 p.m., March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I am so glad you had a good time. The eats were yummy, obviously, as I couldn't get enough chippies! What a happy baby Kennedy was on Wed! So chipper!
    Love,
    Angie xoxxoox

     
  • At 8:55 p.m., March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wondered what you would be doing on this last friday before March break. What a great way to spend it. The blanket is beautiful. Happy one month home. Leah

     
  • At 5:36 p.m., March 17, 2007, Blogger J Brant said…

    Good times...I too can't wait to sit in that rocking chair, I have been to lots of these showers at school, but not for one of my little ones. I wasn't teaching yet when I had Savannah so it will be like the first time for me,
    Kennedy was the life of the party for sure and sooooo good to sit on your knee for each present. What a doll!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home