Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I've been tagged by Debbie and Lorraine!

Okay, so I've seen this type of thing on many other blogs. Now it's my turn...

Seven answers to seven questions:

7 things I'd like to do before I die:

1. See a NBA basketball game live!
2. Go to a professional women's tennis tournament
3. Build my dream home
4. Win the lottery :)
5. Pay my parents back in cold hard cash for all the help they gave me in university!
6. Teach grade one
7. Go back to China a second time

7 things I cannot do:

1. Throw a ball (sad, I know)
2. run further than the end of my driveway
3. make bread
4. stick out my tongue (tongue tied)
5. be late for ANYTHING
6. stand the sight of blood
7. fall asleep at night....

7 things I CAN do:

1. stepdance
2. take care of people
3. voice my opinion even when I should keep my mouth shut
4. spend endless HOURS on the computer
5. speak some French (more after a few drinks, as my friends will tell you)
6. play the clarinet, although it's been awhile
7. obsess about little things...which is not a good thing when you are in the adoption process

7 things that attracted me to my husband:

1. his hair
2. his sneakers
3. his athleticism
4. his calm, cool manner
5. he was my brother-in-law's best friend
6. the way he spoke to me
7. the many, many things we had in common

7 things I say often:

1. "Boys and Girls..."
2. "Can I have everyone's attention?"
3. "Quiet please"
4. "sit down"
5. "Good boy" (Yazzy :)
6. "Let's go out to eat"
7. "One sec, I have to check my e-mail"

7 books I love:

1. Chicka, Chicka Boom Boom!
2. Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type
3. Robert Munsch series
4. Jillian Jiggs
5. The Very Hungry Caterpillar
6. The Monster at the End of this Book
7. Why a Daughter Needs a Mom

7 movies I love:

1. This one is easy...I rarely watch movies. When I do watch one, I don't remember the actors or the name of the movie. Weird, I know.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home