Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lots of little updates

I'm back into the school routine now. It feels good to be on a schedule again and I know it's good for my mental well-being. Sometimes I just can't believe that in a few months we will see Kennedy's picture for the first time. You would think that would have sunken in a long time ago, but my heart still skips a beat when I think about her coming into our lives soon.


In other news...my sister, Amy, who is pregnant, is not feeling very well these days. We have a long history of sickness during pregnancies in my family, so hopefully this will pass very soon. We're thinking of you Amy!xo

My sister, Kim, and her family gave us a beautiful card this past week. It came at just the right time! Thank you Kim, Graham and kids for cheering us on and wishing us well. We know you are all as anxious as we are to get Kennedy home.

My neck is much, much better! I didn't end up going for the massage, as it started to get better on it's own and I didn't want to agrivate it. Thank goodness.

Dad had an allergic reaction to the medication he was on. They changed it and he is now on a different one...seems to be doing better. Keep your fingers crossed for no more setbacks, please!

If you are interested in seeing some beautiful referral pictures from the most recent referrals sent out, click here. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:24 p.m., September 11, 2006, Blogger Red Sand said…

    We'll see you in Moncton!

     
  • At 10:06 a.m., September 12, 2006, Blogger Deb said…

    Wish I could go , but I work on Saturdays.
    I'm hoping you will fill us in with the party details.
    Have a blast!
    Are you making your ladybug treats?
    *HUGABUGS*

     
  • At 3:40 p.m., September 22, 2006, Blogger susan said…

    I had the opportunity to be a part of my sister's trip to china to get my niece.
    We travelled last october and had a lovely time. Emma is a doll and all went well
    hope for the best for you
    Susan
    Campbellton

     
  • At 3:40 p.m., September 22, 2006, Blogger susan said…

    we had the opportunity of travelling to China last year to get my niece... I had a wonderful time and you have to go with an open mind...
    have fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home