Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rumor Queen

Did I mention I LOVE Rumor Queen ? For those of you who don't know, Rumor Queen runs a website totally dedicated to reporting rumors she hears about adoption from China. She has loads of visitors from all over the world who are waiting to hear about the latest rumors on referrals. It's a difficult site to follow if you don't know all the adoption "lingo". My sister has told me she can't really follow what is being talked about...so, fear not! I will report to you anything relevant to our referral.

The present rumors are that referrals will arrive early next week. It is being reported that August 23/05 (remember we are August 31/05) will receive their referral this month. What is unknown at this point is whether any days after that are included. We know that August 24th, 30th and 31st/05 all have many files logged in so we can only pray that they can include August 31st at the end of November.

We are beside ourselves with anticipation. It is sooooo close now. God help us get through the next month.

Special hugs to our friends Natalie and Daniel who have suffered another setback in their journey to MeiLin. We are thinking of you guys and praying for all three of you! xo

8 Comments:

  • At 8:58 p.m., October 17, 2006, Blogger Ava's family said…

    I also can't live without the Queen! Sending good thoughts your way from Michigan, that you will be included in this batch! =)

     
  • At 9:05 p.m., October 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh - you ARE getting so close - I am so excited for you guys!!!

     
  • At 9:08 p.m., October 17, 2006, Blogger Deb said…

    I seen that but wasn't sure how you were going to look at it. Actually as soon as I seen it I went straight to your blog!
    All we can do is wait and see.
    I'm a little pumped!
    *HUABUGS*

     
  • At 12:34 a.m., October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carolyn,

    I've been checking RQ all day as well. The anticipation is unbelievable! I'm really hoping referrals go past the 23rd. Then we'll know that we'll be seeing our daughters' faces in a month. I can't wait!!!

    Shea in Saskatoon

     
  • At 1:33 a.m., October 18, 2006, Blogger RoLo said…

    The Rumour Queen RULZ :))

     
  • At 12:47 p.m., October 18, 2006, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said…

    It just keeps creeping closer and closer.....soon, it will creep right up on you and then .....WHAMO! I can not WAIT to see your baby, Carolyn! You have to post pictures right away! It's soooo exciting! Thinking of you!

    Janet

    (who is waving here in Alberta, and sending big hugs your way- mixed with a little patience....:-) )

     
  • At 11:43 p.m., October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's hoping for a speedy referral. I know you are anxious and I can tell you it is a day you will never forget! We got "the call" Sept '05 and have been home with our daughter since last Nov. You are in for a blessing. We miss China so much but alas are headed to Vietnam for a little sister : ) Blessings on the rest of your journey.

     
  • At 7:22 p.m., October 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Carolyn, I lived for the RQ when we were waiting for our referral!!! And so did my husband!! We rarely check it now....too busy with travel preparations. :o) Rest assured when you do finally see that face you've waited so long for, in your heart you will know that it was meant to be. She is the child for you and your husband. I'll be crossing everything in hopes that you hear something soon.

    Jody (in NS)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home