Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Countdown: Day 44

Progress. We're on our way down...day 44. It will be interesting to see how many referrals they do this month. Recap: They have completed up to August 9, 2005. We are August 31, 2005. I suspect they will do up to about August 21/22 this month and then in November they will get to us. Anyone getting tired of all these predictions yet? It's just a little sample of what has been going on in my head for ummmmm....about the last year.

My brother, Doug, arrived home from B.C. last Tuesday and is here until the 23rd. I'm going to try to get some pics this weekend, because we will be celebrating...

My dad's birthday! He turns 68 on Saturday. It's nice that everyone will be together and dad will not be in the hospital. He's awaiting his call to go back in for his knee replacement. Should be around the end of the month.

Are y'all wondering if I've taken a picture lately? I'm so lazy with uploading my pics. I do have some to share, though. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 p.m., October 11, 2006, Blogger J Brant said…

    I have a little feeling...I hope is true.
    That this is the month they'll get to you!
    If wishes and prayers make things come true,
    Than this is the month Kennedy's referral comes through.
    Of all my friends, and I love them all,
    You're the one I pray for to get a call.
    So I will keep on wishing and praying each day,
    As I wait for the moment I hear you say:
    "Kennedy is coming...we are leaving very soon. We are so happy, "We're over the Moon"

     
  • At 10:19 p.m., October 11, 2006, Blogger Deb said…

    Cool your dad and I share the same birthday! Tell him I said Happy Birthday!
    I'm on the countdown with ya! I don't like this prediction but I know you are probably right.
    *HUGABUGS*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home