Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

How's everyone doing, you ask?

Well, we had my dad over to Moncton last Wednesday. He met with all 3 of his doctors and they are very happy with his progress. The infection seems to be gone in his leg, so they will be scheduling him for his full knee replacement surgery around the end of October. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything goes okay this time.

My little sis, Amy, has been feeling somewhat better the last couple of days. Yay! Hopefully she is turning a corner and things will start looking up for her very soon.

My sister has purchased a new van! Now she can reliably cart her children all over creation for hockey season!! We're big hockey fans in our family so you gotta have good wheels to make it to the rink on time!

My neice, Paige, started kindergarten a couple of weeks ago and is absolutely loving it! She spent a few hours with me the other night. We read some books and did some writing. It's kind of funny because as soon as my neices and nephews get here, they always want to read books or write something...perhaps the teacher in me has influenced them in some way? I'll post about Paige someday...she's so beautiful and she cannot wait for another girl to be added to our family!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home