Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hi Everyone. This is a rare moment when the internet is actually working for me. I considered pitching the computer out the window a few times, but luckily I didn't...

Everything continues to go very well. Kennedy is behaving very typically for her age...squirming, babbling, laughing, flirting...We had our medical exam this morning. She LOVED the doctor and he quite liked her too! She was a very good girl. No needles Stephanie...so that was good!! Yesterday we visited the Great Wall, a truly awesome sight and the Jade Factory. Absolutely beautiful jewellery, but quite expensive.

This afternoon we are having Kennedy's photos done by a photographer. Another family in our group had them done and we just couldn't resist. So many things here are once in a lifetime opportunities so we want to do everything! Tonight we are going to an acrobat show. Tomorrow will be lots of shopping. We are going to the pearl market. (Marvin is speaking mandarin to kennedy right now...he learned how to say DADDY loves you...she smiles!)

McDonald's was good...tastes just like home.

I will not even attempt to load pictures. When I get home, I will post lots of photos from the trip...

Can't wait to get home to see everyone.
Lots of Love from China
The Clow Family

2 Comments:

  • At 12:41 a.m., February 12, 2007, Blogger J Brant said…

    Hello...I just wanted to post and say how nice it was to hear from you...if you don't hear from me it is because I can't get to a computer. I am going in tomorrow to have my water broken at the hospital and then Tuesday will be my c section if that doesn't work..I will try to get word to you somehow.I really want to be at the airport Thursday night, but if I have a c section I won't be able to...wahhhhh.....so come see me as soon as you can.
    I love you all and enjoy the last par of your trip.
    xooxoxxooxooxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxooxxo

     
  • At 9:37 a.m., February 12, 2007, Blogger Natalie & Daniel Arsenault said…

    I can't believe your trip is almost over! I would love to go to the airport to greet you, but because of the late hour and having Mei Lin, I may not be able to swing it! So happy you decided to get the pictures done! That is one thing we regret not doing. They truly are beautiful pictures. Oh, and if you like tea...look for Jasmine tea bulbs...when you add hot water, they bloom into a flower, and it tastes really good!! Can't wait to hear that you have arrived home safely!!
    Nat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home