Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Countdown: Day 26 and good news

We are at day 26 of the countdown. That's 26 more days until we should know that our file is on it's way to us. I decided to e-mail our agency today to see if I could get any little bit of info at all regarding our referral. This is what I received back:

Carolyn, Marvin;

All should be clear this coming week when we expect to receive the 'next' set of referrals. Rumour has it that CCAA will have issued child proposals to dossiers with LIDs up to August 24, 2005. With a August 31 LID, you are virtually assured that you will receive a referral at the end of November.

Bob


How about that folks?
I've got a ton of school work to get done tonight and I can't get myself away from RQ, e-mailing friends, blogging, etc.

On another note, we went to a get-together last night for our PEI/China group. It's always fun to see everyone and for the kids to all get together.

Natalie and Daniel are getting ready to head to China to bring Mei Lin home. It's such an exciting time. There are also many families that are in the early stages of this long wait. I know how hard it is for them...

I'll keep you all posted on the official cut off for this month.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home