Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Shea's daughter: Yu, Cai Hua

Introducing Shea's daughter, Yu, Cai Hua! Isn't she sweet? Shea is in my travel group and lives in Saskatchewan. We have been e-mail friends for about a year. She teaches grade one and I teach grade two so we have a great deal in common. Shea's mom will be travelling to China with her. Here are some other tidbits about her baby:

Name: Yu, Cai Hua (surname comes first, then given names)
Birthdate: April 21, 2006
Location: Xinyu, Jiangxi

These pictures were taken when she was 5 months old:


5 Comments:

  • At 5:15 p.m., December 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG, when I first saw the pictures, I thought it was your referral! She is precious, nonetheless. I am so sorry you still have no news....

     
  • At 5:36 p.m., December 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG, Carolyn...all I seen was She's our daugther!!!! and freaked out, then I read it again and realized you had put Shea's Daughter.....Now how is that for wishful thinking....I am going out with Angela tomorrow night for supper and we will make sure to have a drink for you. Kennedy is coming, she is coming. I know you are tired of hearing that and want her already, but it will happen.

    Lots of cyber hugs your way,
    Cindy Leger
    Moncton, NB
    (Born and bread in good ole PEI!!)

     
  • At 6:39 p.m., December 06, 2006, Blogger Tao's Mommy said…

    You startled us with these pictures...lol!!!
    Anyways she is a beauty and AWESOME that she will be a Saskatchewan Girl!!! OK...who is Shea?? I thought I knew everyone in Saskatchewan who is adopting...

     
  • At 8:17 p.m., December 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm pretty smitten with her!! I just can't decide on a Canadian name. I'm really liking the name Caihua at this point.

    I hope Kennedy is in Jiangxi with Caihua. Maybe they're hanging out together as we speak. I like the thought of that...

    Shea

     
  • At 11:32 p.m., December 06, 2006, Blogger J Brant said…

    She's so cute!!! I love the name too.
    Take care...see you at school tomorrow.
    Tomorrow HAS to be the Day! It was supposed to be my birthday...but the mail didn't cooperate!
    Love ya girl,
    Jen
    xoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home