Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, December 01, 2006

A l-o-n-g weekend...

Well, Friday is gone and no call. I prepared myself for that but after looking at Rumor Queen's site and seeing how many people actually did get their referrals yesterday and today, it's kind of disappointing. But that just means next week is the week. I spending this evening with my niece, Paige and tomorrow we are going to welcomeNatalie and Daniel home. Right after that we are going to my Christmas party for work, which should be lots of fun. Sunday, we are planning to do some Christmas decorating, etc. Monday will be here before we know it!

Thanks for checking in everyone and for all the calls and e-mails.

By the way, I was showing Paige all the referral pictures and she said "cute" for every one of them. She is simply going to keel over when I finally show her Kennedy's picture!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 p.m., December 01, 2006, Blogger M and M said…

    Isn't it weird how we used to WANT weekends to come, but in this adoption journey, a weekend means nothing happens...

    I will be back first thing Monday morning to see if you have heard anything...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home