Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Monday, November 27, 2006

When will referrals arrive???

Rumor Queen gathers her information from adoptive parents (like me), who find out info from their agencies, then let her know what they have found out. Rumor Queen has a huge following from all over the world, so we have people from around the globe giving her information on what they have heard from their agencies. She then finds common threads in all of this information and bases her rumors on this.

Presently, there are "a bunch" of agencies expecting referrals to arrive this week! RQ reports that if they mail them tomorrow, they will arrive on Thursday. Ofcourse, if they mail them Wednesday, they will arrive Friday. I suspect that once they get mailed we will quickly find out. Agencies get tracking numbers and know that their are packages on the way. RQ will be all over that!

My cell phone is fully charged and in my pocket at all times. My staff is on high alert. I have lots of folks ready to take over my class if I need to leave.

Life is good. The next two weeks will be awesome. Did I mention, I can't believe this is happening???

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home