Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

No news yet!

So we've survived Thursday...no news yet! We're hoping we'll get a call to go to Charlottetown tomorrow, but we may have to wait until the first of the week.

Rumor Queen has listed many blogs of people awaiting referrals. Pictures should start popping up tomorrow. I've already seen a couple of referral pictures...most of the referral info I have heard so far is children with birthdays in December, February and March.

Stay tuned...tomorrow could be the day!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:12 p.m., November 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keeping my fingers crossed for you two! Hugs...

     
  • At 8:47 a.m., December 01, 2006, Blogger Deb said…

    Praying for you guys to get the call today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *HUGABUGS*

     
  • At 8:48 a.m., December 01, 2006, Blogger Melissa said…

    I'm so jealous I missed it by one day. Big congrats to you and your family!

     
  • At 7:00 p.m., December 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a nice thing to look forward to the first of the week for! For once you will be excited for Monday to come. I am so excited for you and Marvin, I can't believe it is finally here! We will definetly have to celebrate on Saturday!
    Love Rebecca

     

Post a Comment

<< Home