Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday morning...

It's a beautiful Sunday morning. Sun is shining and it's relatively mild. Marvin worked a night shift so he's catching some zzzz's. The house is very quiet, just me checking some blogs and working on my "to do" list.

As I mentioned on my last post, my best friend's little girl is sick in the hospital. They will be there another week or so. Keep praying for her please! I hope to go and see her today and bring her and her mommy and daddy some treats to cheer them up!

Marvin continues to deck the halls. He absolutely LOVES Christmas, as I do, but decorating for the holidays is something he really enjoys. He gets it honestly ofcourse. His dad also loved to decorate and now his brother Dale has taken over the decorating duties next door (Dale and my mother-in-law live next to us). Also, our neighbours have incredible Christmas displays too. It's worth a drive by for those of you who live nearby.

It's almost Monday. You know what that means. Hold our breath and wait for the phone to ring. I hope it's sooner rather than later...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home