Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Tennis

Guess all you tennis fans out there(probably few and far between I'm guessing) figured out that no, I did not watch the women's final of the Australian Open last night at 10:30. I waited and was all ready to stay up late, since I don't have to work and...no tennis. It's TONIGHT that it's on. So I will stay up late tonight with some munchies and enjoy the tennis. Marvin has to work right up until Thursday morning so he's got a busy stretch ahead. Then he'll be off for about a month (with the exception of about 3 days), so we're looking forward to that.

It's very cold here today...about -30 with the wind chill. BRRRR....makes me want to stay inside and....pack perhaps? I'm procrastinating a bit. Time to do a trial run.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:09 p.m., January 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was so excited to see Kennedy in the Journal Pioneer insert, Babies of 2006. There were many beautiful babies but yours was definetly one of the most beautiful!
    Love Rebecca

     
  • At 12:47 p.m., January 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carolyn my fellow tennis fan:) I have been staying up every night to watch the matches they have been phenomenal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home