Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

SURPRISE!! It's your baby shower!

Yep! That's right...my friends held a surprise baby shower for me last night! I had no clue it was going to happen. We were going out for our annual Christmas get-together. It was postponed from before Christmas to last night.

We went to the Pilot House in Charlottetown for supper. I went to the washroom and when I came back there was a huge pile of gifts in my place. Funniest thing is I hadn't even noticed them carrying it all in. We had exchanged names for Christmas, so I just thought the bags were for those gifts. I was shocked to say the least.

Kennedy got some great clothes, books and toys! Thanks Jill, Jackie, Susie, Leah and Tracy! We love it all!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home