Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've been tagged!

My good friend Sandra has tagged me so here goes!

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: have to mention my roommate of 9 years, Sue...many great friends
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of Choice: PEPSI
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: Computer
F - Favorite Color: Chocolate brown
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Summerside
I - Indulgence: Chips 'n Dip
J - January or February: February...my b-day, valentines day, going to CHINA!!!
K - Kids and Names:Kennedy Joy
L - Life Incomplete Without: my siblings
M - Marriage Date: July 15, 2000
N - Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: presently...packing for China
Q - Favorite Quote: "The Western School Board will be closed for the day"...hee-hee
R - Reason to Smile: My life is very good!
S - Season: Winter...with snow preferably
T - Tag 3 People: Jennifer, Angela, Natalie
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I took stepdancing classes for 10 years
V - Veggie You Don't Like: cabbage
W - Worst Habit: spending WAY too much time on my computer...I'm sure that'll change soon...
X - X-rays: several when I was young

Y - Your Favorite Food: Mom's chicken dinner
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home