Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

LOST! The Countdown: Day 20

I woke up in a sweat this morning. I had a dream that I was lost in an airport. Marvin had left me to go and do something so I was pushing a cart FULL of luggage and trying to find my gate. Every time I stopped to ask someone where to go, they told me just to follow the signs. But for some reason, I couldn't see any signs. All of the sudden my Aunt Natalie(Milligan) appeared! She was working at the airport. She said come with me and we started running (I was running with a cart full of luggage!). That's when I woke up. Good grief! One thing is for sure: We can find our way out of Charlottetown airport and we'll be following our group for the rest of the ride, so no worries, unless ofcourse none of us know what we're doing!

20 days until we leave. It's just crazy that it's that close. I will be finishing work on January 24, so 8 days left with my kids(like my sisters have said, I'm now obsessed with countdowns!). They are so excited to meet Kennedy. I can't wait to take her to school. Some of the grade 6 girls that I taught 4 years ago stopped me in the hall the other day and were asking me about the trip and when we leave, etc. They all saw Kennedy's picture and they can't wait to meet her too! So many people are waiting to see our baby. Stepping back onto PEI soil with her is going to be fantastic!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home