Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, January 26, 2007

TESTING 1...2...3!!!

Hi Everyone,
For those who don't know me....I am Carolyn's roommate of 9 ish years!! I will be in charge of posting entries if Carolyn has any problems while in China.....wow.....only 7 more sleeps Carolyn and Marvin!!!! Can you believe it!!! We are all so excited to meet Kennedy.....she is so loved already......she has a whole Island of family and friends just waiting to see her!
Anyway, I am going to post a couple of pics of my 2 girls....Keno 5 and Darcie 3, to make sure I know what I am doing!! I look forward to talking to you all and to Marvin and Carolyn......best of luck on your journey, we love you both very much and can't wait to meet your new 'addition'........
Love Sue


8 Comments:

  • At 11:24 a.m., January 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a nice offer. Hopefully internet in China won't be a problem but if it is, I'm sure they're relieved to have a back up plan.

    k

     
  • At 1:49 p.m., January 27, 2007, Blogger Cari said…

    Hi Sue - so nice of you to keep up the blog while they're away! I'm with the same agency as Carolyn and Marvin, she and I are both teachers and I learned that they'll be meeting Kennedy on my birthday! I'm so thrilled for them -- good luck with the blogging!!
    Cari

     
  • At 4:50 p.m., January 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad Carolyn has a back up for when she is in China. I would be devestated if I won't be able to see miss Kennedy's face!!!

     
  • At 10:14 p.m., January 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute pictures! Glad you're here, Sue! Looking foward to seeing their journey!!!!

     
  • At 2:10 p.m., January 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sue,
    Just happened upon your blog, saw the finding add picture...was wondering if you could tell me how you went about getting it...I'd love to get my daughters. I am hoping to travel some time early March, just waiting for the call. I am with the waiting child program... so you only get about 2 weeks notice to travel.
    Thanks, Liz

     
  • At 6:32 p.m., January 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry about the name confusion Carolyn. Thanks for the quick response and the info...I'll check it out.
    Liz

     
  • At 7:14 p.m., January 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carolyn and Sue,

    I still can't believe she didn't ask computer savy me to keep everyone up to date!! (HA Ha)
    Nice job Sue


    Take Care

     
  • At 8:33 a.m., January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to hear that Carolyn has a backup. Looking forward to hearing all the news while they are travelling. You did a good job of posting pics etc. I wouldn't know how to attempt it!!

    Marlene (Marvin's sister in Ont)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home