Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Getting together with friends....

Got together with my friends Crystal, Trudy and Jennifer and ALL the kiddos today (minus Jen's big girl, Savannah). We had 9 kids there! Fun. And how well behaved were these kids? Incredible. They had a great time playing...


"Green couch" picture. I couldn't resist.


Jen and Kennedy



Charlotte playing with Megan



Kennedy and Brandan



Cameron holding Megan

5 Comments:

  • At 7:08 p.m., March 25, 2007, Blogger The Carmodys said…

    Those are some really cute kids! What a fun "green couch" picture. I laughed at that one. :)

    k

     
  • At 1:33 a.m., March 26, 2007, Blogger Shea said…

    I want to know how you managed to get all 9 settled on the couch for a picture! I have a hard enough time with one...Cute kids. I bet the parents enjoyed the gathering as much as the kids did.

     
  • At 8:01 p.m., March 26, 2007, Blogger Monica said…

    How awesome to have all the friends' kids together! I love the green couch picture too. Is that a tradition in your family or friend group?

     
  • At 8:45 p.m., March 26, 2007, Blogger Red Sand said…

    I love all the pictures! The book video from the other day was priceless. Thanks for letting us tag along...

     
  • At 1:30 p.m., March 27, 2007, Blogger Melissa said…

    I've got a green couch too...I'll have to take some green couch photos. Cool idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home