Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So we got the snow that usually goes with St. Pat's day. Not too much, but enough to cover the ground. St. Patrick's Day was never a big celebration around our house, unless ofcourse you count when I was in University :) We always used St. Pat's day as an excuse to *socialize*....I do want to say a big "Happy St. Patrick's Day" to my friend Jennifer. It's one of her favorite days...hope you're having a good one Jen!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 p.m., March 21, 2007, Blogger J Brant said…

    ...just thought I would go online...after our fun day today and catch up....I realize I haven't been on line in a long time...thanks for remembering one of my fav holidays!
    Love ya
    Jen
    Can't wait to get together again next week to go over all your pics and info on China!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home