Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Project Hornet Nest

A couple of days ago, while sitting on the deck, I noticed a hornet's nest attached to the back of our house. Marvin went to get some "Raid" last night and said we needed to wait until after dark when they were "sleeping". Well, needless to say, they were still buzzing around at 9 p.m. but Marv was up for the challenge. Now, he was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, all ready to go up the ladder and spray the nest. I insisted that he come in and get some "heavier" clothes on just incase he missed and they all came after him. He thought I was being ridiculous, but ofcourse I thought I was being smart :) I insisted that he pose for a picture. Ofcourse, he said what everyone says now when I come at them with the camera, "You're not gonna put this on the blog, are you?" To which I reply, "Just say cheese!"

6 Comments:

  • At 9:54 p.m., August 08, 2006, Blogger Deb said…

    ROTFLMBO!!!! HA!! That is the funniest post I've seen in a long time!!! Thanks for the belly laugh! So ????????? Did ya's get them all?
    *HUGABUGS*
    Marvin, I actually had to look close I thought it might have been Carolyn all dressed up! Good thing the neighbors didn't see ya's they might have called 911! Still LMBO

     
  • At 11:11 p.m., August 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahahahahah this was the laugh I was needing all day Thanks for being a good sport Marvin ahahahah.

     
  • At 8:31 a.m., August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gawd!! I think I saw him on the Canada's Most Wanted list!!! LOL...... So was he successful?
    Sue Kelly

     
  • At 12:14 p.m., August 10, 2006, Blogger J Brant said…

    Hee hee...that is so cute! I am sure marvin agrees that you were smart to come up with that idea and even "smarter" to have the camera handy!

     
  • At 2:31 p.m., August 10, 2006, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said…

    That IS funny! My husband gets the lovely chore of doing all the hornet killing in our house too! (I'm allergic) Your husband looks like he's about to rob a bank!

    Janet T.
    tuiningatreasures.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:05 p.m., August 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think u look like the guy the cops got with the paint can creating some nice art at city hall. No, wait I know, u just joined hezbollah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home