Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thank You!

Just wanted to say Thank You to all those people who continue to cheer us on. EVERY SINGLE comment, e-mail, whisper, note-on-my-desk, phone call means a TON to me. This includes family, friends, co-workers, friends-of-friends, family-of-friends, people I have never met, my blogger pals...Never under-estimate the power of a kind word. I will never forget you for supporting me(us)through this emotional journey.

Tonight is just one of those nights where I'm feeling a little emotional. Lots of kindness flowing my way...and I so need it and appreciate it.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 p.m., November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carolyn, I remember the emotions close to referral all to well. I am so very excited for you and Marvin. You are going to be great parents! Sending hugs to you!

     
  • At 11:27 p.m., November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs, and support.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home