Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Temperature

Well, well, well. We've been watching the temperature in both Beijing and Nanchang for the past couple of months...things have been warming up in both cities. As of this week, the daytime temperature in Nanchang has been as high as 17 celcius!! The daytime temperature in Beijing is as high as 8 celcius. That's great news, as I'm ALWAYS cold. It does make packing a little challenging however. Not so much for us, but for what to bring for Kennedy...

The links for the weather in Beijing and Nanchang are:
Beijing--http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/54511.html
Nanchang--http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/58606.html

Have a great week everyone!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:05 a.m., January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Having the same packing challenges here. I think yesterday in Guangzhou it was 24 degrees - that's kinda hot and then of course the Beijing weather. I'm glad it's been warmer than usual there and I'm hoping it stays that way through the first half of February at least.

    k

     
  • At 12:08 p.m., January 29, 2007, Blogger J Brant said…

    Hello again, I was at the rink for the past few days so I am finally defrosted enough to turn on my computer....brrrr.....sounds like you should be warmer where you are going though! Just reading your blog updates that I missed.....great job Sue, it is nice to know we will get to follow the journey one way or another. I know you will do a great job packing....no worries. The idea about putting some bright material on the handles of your luggage is wonderful we did that when we went to Florida and it is helpful (also take some extra in case it comes off)
    Talk soon.
    Love,
    Jen

     
  • At 3:01 p.m., January 29, 2007, Blogger Red Sand said…

    Take me with you?

     
  • At 6:15 p.m., January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your getting so close....I'm totally excited for you!!!

     
  • At 8:59 p.m., January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just stopping in to wish you a wonderful trip. I am looking forward to hearing about the trip and your daughter. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

     
  • At 7:51 p.m., January 30, 2007, Blogger Shea said…

    I'm changing my mind hour-by-hour about what to pack. I'm just happy to get above zero for a change!

    Happy packing, and I'll see you Friday!!

    Shea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home