Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, February 02, 2007

We're off!!

Just a quick note to let you all know we're ready to hit the road!! We're going to have some lunch with mom, dad, kim and amy, then we'll head to Charlottetown. I will check back in with you all in Vancouver, hopefully.

Thank you to everyone for all the messages and phone calls (Jacqueline gave us our wake-up call this morning!!...soon 7:30 will be mid-morning to us too!)It means so much to us. Trust that we are reading each message, although we may not be able to respond.

We will post as often as we can from China!
All our love,
Carolyn and Marvin

5 Comments:

  • At 2:24 p.m., February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Carolyn!
    We're in the computer lab today and have been checking your blog and then all of a sudden a new post came up:) I'm so excited for you guys, I have been thinking of you all day! I can only imagine the excitment that you must be feeling right about now!! Have a safe trip to your little girl:) I can't wait to check your blog when you're in China!!
    Take care mommy:)
    Love Holly:)

     
  • At 2:31 p.m., February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEAH!!!! Have a safe and wonderful trip!

     
  • At 3:17 p.m., February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhhh Safe Travels....THIS IS IT!!! Cant wait to follow along and Kennedy will be in her mommy & daddy's arms in a few more sleeps!!

     
  • At 4:09 p.m., February 02, 2007, Blogger J Brant said…

    Wow...the time has finally come as I said in my phone message to you last night, I am bustin' a gut excited for you all. I can't wait to see and hold Kennedy she is already such a special part of our lives! Thanks for your return call too...I have been thinking of you all day, I had appointments all day so I didn't call and I figured you would be busy. I love you, travel safe and hurry home.
    Love,
    Jen

     
  • At 9:30 p.m., February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wishing you a safe, wonderful and amazing trip:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home