Bringing Kennedy Home

Feelings, thoughts and other tidbits along the way to adopting our daughter from China.

Friday, February 02, 2007

And away they goooooo........

Hi guys, It's Sue!! We just saw Marvin and Carolyn off at the airport!! They are both really anxious to just get there and meet their daughter......I am attaching a picture of them just minutes before they boarded!!!
So all we have to do now, is sit back and wait to get some news from them. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Cheers,
Sue

6 Comments:

  • At 7:19 p.m., February 02, 2007, Blogger J Brant said…

    Look at those smiles! :)

     
  • At 7:22 p.m., February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sitting here thinking, oh my god, this is really happening. My sister is on her way to China...and Marvin too of course! Well technically they're on their way to Vancouver right now but I am just overwhelmed with excitement for them. I simply cannot wait until Kennedy is here and part of all our family functions. Here's sending prayers for a safe trip for all travelling families.

    Amy

     
  • At 7:35 p.m., February 02, 2007, Blogger Cari said…

    So exciting! Can't wait until they meet Kennedy!

    Cari

     
  • At 9:58 p.m., February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh the memories! It's all coming back to me!! What a rush of emotion I am feeling for them right now!

    Natalie

     
  • At 10:03 p.m., February 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We can't believe it's finally happening. Sending hugs and kisses for darling Kennedy. I hope this experience is everything you've ever imagined it would be. Keeping you in our thoughts always...

    Kim, Graham, Brett, Cody, and Paige

     
  • At 11:41 a.m., February 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Guys,

    What happened to the 6:30 depart from Charlottetown? I went to see you off at the airport and nobody was there.

    I will catch you when you get back. Have an enjoyable trip! We are all very excited!

    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home